Keywords are the most important aspect of your website if you want to rank well in search engines. A Keyword is a word or phrase that is utilized in searching for a website. So it is very important for every website to use the right keywords which will drive a huge traffic to your website through search engines.
In order to find the most effective keywords for your website, these are few things that need to be done:
- Look at the central theme (main idea) of your website’s first page.
- Now find the words or phrases for your central theme, but the words or phrases must describe the content of your website.
- Make a list of the best descriptive words and/or phrases.
- Don’t even use the highly popular keywords because highly popular keywords are used by many websites, so that, you won’t be able to rank well.
- You can utilize a keyword directory or keyword suggestion tools to find out the popularity of the keywords that you have chosen for your website. I will recommend you to use long tail pro and semrush for this task.
- Sort out the best keywords with low competition but of high popularity from your list.
- Now you have the ultimate keywords for your website.
Use this process for every page of your website and bang!! You will be able to optimize your page for your keywords.
Please don’t just look at the words that you are using as keywords, also determine what the focus of your website is, what the value of the information you have to offer, as well as who your target audience is. Knowing these things in advance will help you to choose keywords which are more suitable for your website.
Tools that you can use for keyword research
Many tools are available which will make convenient for you to analyze highly used keywords, less competitive keywords and also which one will be best suitable for your website. I know that there are lots of tools available for this task, some are free while for others there is a charge, but you have to figure out the one which will be more convenient for you. The best and most convenient tools that I use are Longtailpro and Semrush. They are just damn awesome. You can check their reviews out here:
Although finding good, effective keywords can prove to be a bit time consuming, it is better to invest a little money in these tools in order to achieve the best results. Rushing through the process of choosing keywords and incorporating them into the content of your site will just be wasted time, as it will not get traffic to your site, nor will it improve your page rankings with the search engines.
Find out your tool otherwise use these tools given above to find right keywords for your website because keywords are vital to the life of your website. Give a top priority to the task of finding good keywords. Create good content with good keywords to rank well in search engines because content is the king while keyword is the queen.
You will be pleasantly surprised when your website’s traffic increases and your page rank goes up with the search engines all because of a few, well-placed keywords!. So get ready to grab traffic to your website and earn more money 😆 .